Park Regency Retirement Center is conveniently located in La Habra, CA. Offering a warm and enhanced community, our assisted living services can accommodate your lifestyle needs of today, as well as transition with you, when and if a health incident or condition arises. Unlike other communities, we provide Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care support under one-roof and are situated right next door to a 5-star skilled nursing & rehabilitation center within the same general local.
Who we are
Why Park Regency Retirement Center
Our mission is to inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members.
- Our ‘guests’ include residents, providers and anyone that interacts with our team and facility.
- We are team players. Together, we set and achieve high goals and celebrate our successes.
- We take initiative to go above and beyond to delight our guests and fellow team members.
- We live the SERVICE Covenant with residents and guests:
- Smile ~ Empathy ~ Recognition ~ Voice ~ Integrity ~ Caring ~ Experience
- We listen to our guests and follow our communication etiquette. Two ears and one mouth- use them proportionally. 🙂
- We take pride in creating and maintaining a clean and attractive environment and demonstrate our professionalism in how we speak, act and dress.
- We are responsible to maintain safe work practices that protect our guests and each other from unnecessary harm.
- We view failures as opportunities to quickly learn and improve the quality of our service and operation.
- We aim to contribute to the long-term health and well-being of our residents.
- We promote ongoing training and development of our team members.
A Care Champion leads with a sense of purpose and models a facility’s Standards of Conduct and SERVICE Covenant.
Their daily interactions create memorable experiences with all those they serve. All staff can be nominated as a Care Champion.